This code of ethics is intended to serve as a guide to the everyday professional conduct of all pearl-related workers.
Shecy Pearl is the first company to set forth professional standards for the pearl trade to make sure every aspect is operated in a professional and ethical way.
Shecy Pearls' Code of Ethics:
1. Obtain pearls are from legal sources.
2. Use pearls obtained using the strictest moral standards.
3. Follow local and international working standards.
4. Be fair and respect everybody.
5. Use the best practices for environmental protection.
6. Be honest and trustworthy. Honor contracts, agreements and assigned responsibilities.
7. Honor property rights including copyrights and patents.
8. Be responsive. Shecy should promptly respond to clients' inquiries.
9. Maintain accuracy. When providing information, Shecy must be factual and specific about services and pearls.
10. Respect confidentiality. Shecy should keep the client's information confidential. We should not pass on the client's name, email address, or any other personal information to anyone else without client's consent.
11. Stay compliant. Shecy shall abide by all national and local laws and regulations.
12. Deliver honestly. Shecy will provide all items as stated in its brochure or written confirmation, otherwise we will provide alternate services of equal or greater value, or provide appropriate compensation.
1. Use deceptive descriptions.
2. Employ child labor.
3. Allow hazardous working conditions.
4. Use illegal, immoral or questionable actions.
5. Use processes that are harmful to health and welfare.
6. Violate assigned agreements or responsibilities.
7. Make changes without notice.